Request a quote | Homeowners Insurance

Make sure you have a comprehensive homeowner’s insurance policy to protect your home from the risk of fire, structural, storm damage or a burst geyser.

We understand that your home is probably one of the biggest investments you will ever make, which is why our buildings cover is well researched and comprehensive. And because RBS is a brokerage, we’ll find the best cover for your home according to your risk profile. After all, a country cottage is very different to an inner city loft apartment.


We’ll take care of all your buildings, not just your home.
RBS Buildings Insurance covers all your buildings, including: garages, out-houses and studios. And if we’ve forgotten something from the list, talk to us and we’ll see what we can do.

We cover any geyser-related issues.
Geysers do eventually wear out – and given that 9 times out of 10 they live in the roof – all havoc can break loose when they burst. RBS For You Contents insurance will not only cover your damaged ceiling, carpets, cupboards or floorboards, we’ll also take care of the cost to get an emergency plumber out.

We’ll cover you for subsidence and landslip.
South Africa can experience harsh weather conditions that can lead to erosion, subsidence and landslip. So just to be on the safe side, make sure you request subsidence and landslip cover for your home.

We insure the roof over your head.
We know that Mother Nature isn’t always a roof’s best friend. It is often the first thing to be damaged in a storm, which is why we insure it too. After all, a house isn’t a home without a roof over your head.

We also cover your fixtures.
RBS Buildings Insurance covers all fixtures too. This includes things like fitted carpets, cupboards and furniture.

Customer Care:
Want to talk more? Speak to one of our expert brokers on
0860 072 765.